Friday, February 28, 2014

We're Approved!!


WHOOOO HOOOO! We got our approval from USCIS on Wednesday! This is awesome news because I've been developing an ulcer since Friday (not really) but I have been overly worried (a horrible habit that I have) because on Friday I received a phone call from a lovely lady named Brenda. She is an officer working for USCIS and unfortunately our agency forgot to sign some very, very important paperwork so she couldn't process our request to return to pick Reese up. Somehow I didn't bust into a million tears but I think she could hear the fear of being set back further in my voice. Let me tell you that the Lord had His hand all over this because this kind woman told me that if I could get a signed copy scanned and emailed to her then she would try to push my file through!! I immediately called my agency and had them do this. I was definitely thanking God for Brenda and asking God to bless her for her kindness to us. On Monday, I emailed Brenda and told her thanks again for everything and today we received our approval!! This is huge because had she not been so kind, we could be waiting for a couple more weeks. Thank you, Brenda!

So it came in the mail on Wednesday. My MeeMaw and sister were watching the mailbox like a hawk. As soon as it got there, Linds took a picture and emailed it to me. I was then able to forward it on to our agency who was going to send it to our in country representative. We now wait for her to get the official paper and take it to the judge to request a court date. Then, we get travel dates!!

Please pray specifically for our travel dates. I know I ask for prayer over and over and over and hope you see that these prayers are heard and answered. At times even to the specific day!! We are praying for travel by the end of March. My PTO at work maxes out then and I stop accruing.

Thanks for staying connected with us and following us through this journey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment