Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made…

Lord, I praise you because my daughter is fearfully and wonderfully made;She is beautiful, full of energy, with big eyes that send any fear or uncertainty far from here. Your works are wonderful,    I know that full well.

How in the world am I going to be able to describe this day… it’s impossible. I mean, how crazy do I sound when I tell you that we were already in love with a child we had never met…  and now, “in love” doesn’t even seem to fit the way we feel about her. Seeing her come through those doors is something I will never forget…

She is amazing. She has so much energy and is into everything! I love it… she will give her cousin, Hollynn, a run for her money. J I guess I don’t know what to compare our 1st meeting to but I can’t imagine it could have gone any better. She was a little copy-cat and mimicked everything we did! She loves to have her neck tickled and kisses herself in the mirror. I so wish I could post pictures! That can’t come until 2nd trip.

I’m usually good at this writing stuff, but I honestly feel at a loss for words… All I can do is praise God and thank Him… "She didn't have to be perfect, because she was perfectly loved"... but I can't think of anything that could make her more perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment