Friday, August 1, 2014

My last post for a while...

Well, this is my last post for about 3 weeks. Will leaves in the morning and he is taking the computer back for bills and to skype with us. I will have my phone and kindle but I don't have the thunder thumbs to blog on them! :)

The tears started yesterday and are now flowing a steady stream as I think about Will leaving us. I know it's what has to be done and I know that the time will go by quicker than I imagine but right now all I know is that I don't want him to leave. I don't want to be away from here more than a day much less 2 and half weeks. I am totally that wife that hates to see him leave even for a weekend guys' trip a couple times a year. You see I have an amazing man and though we are both a far cry from perfect, he is the the absolute best thing in the world to me other than my Savior. And for the last 3 weeks I've had the opportunity to not only experience him as a husband, but as a father and that fills my heart til it overflows.

I'm as ready as I can be... he has stocked me up on tons of water (I drink a lot) so I don't have to carry the big jugs with Reese... he has mapped out all the places to visit... he has found us a park... grocery shopped for me... and wiped my tears. I love him.

In ~30 hours half of my heart will be back in Tennessee while the other half is here in Poland and we will be coming home August 20th. Now I will focus on teaching Reese how to say "mama" and preparing her for her crazy Aunt Lindsey and Hudson who will probably squeeze her til she pops when they arrive here on August 16th.

I will leave you with some birthday pictures that most of you have already seen on Facebook! :)
Talk to you all in a few weeks!!






2 comments:

  1. praying that Will will have a safe trip back home and praying for you to be strong for him i know he hates to leave both of you and praying that Lindsey has a safe trip over to be with you will talk with you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I'm so proud of Will, such a great husband and daddy:)

    ReplyDelete