Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Drum Roll Please....

It's here! The moment we've been waiting on since we first started this process ... for 1 year 6 months and 12 days to be exact! We are officially the proud parents of a beautiful and energetic little 2 year old girl. ... and better yet today is her 2nd birthday as well! What a great 2nd birthday! And now we get to share her with all of you to see! I will not take up your time with lots of words to read ... the pictures tell you why we are on cloud nine!
THE FIRST PICTURE WE SAW NOVEMBER 2013!

THE FIRST TIME WE MET HER IN DECEMBER 2013!

FIRST DAY BACK WITH HER THIS TRIP ON JULY 8TH!

FIRST FAMILY PICTURE!

GOTCHA DAY!

 
FIRST CHURCH SERVICE IN POLAND!


AND JUST MORE OF MY FAVORITES!







Court went great. It was so much easier than I expected. Our judge was nice. She did shorten the appeal period to 14 days (vs 21) and I'm grateful. We have to wait until then to apply for Reese's visa and there is a Polish holiday around this time so we won't fly home until the 20th. I'm already sad thinking about Will leaving and us being by ourselves for 2 weeks. It's been awesome just being the 3 of us. My sister and Hudson are coming over though and I'm pumped all in the same breath about that.

We bused to Warsaw today and are finally in the apartment I found us. I love it... it's super clean and they even left us welcome refreshments and maps. Will has our agenda planned. :)

I'm already overwhelmed and so thankful for all the prayers we had coming our way and all the comments on Facebook! We are so loved by all of you and we love you back even more! :)

3 comments:

  1. i am so happy for yall she is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! She's adorable. I can see why you fell in love with her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy for the both of you :)!! You all will be amazing parents!!!

    ReplyDelete